Topic: O God Arise and Turn my problem mountain to Miracles
Text: John 5 v 1 - 15

Our God is a miracle working God, he can turn around any situation from worse to good is an instant. Here we have the story of a man who has been idle and stagnant for 38 years. And just within 1 day, Jesus Christ turned his situation around. I pray today, the Lord will turn around every negative situation in your life for the better in Jesus Name.

In John 11 v 1 - 43; we can see the story of Lazarus. We all know this story. Jesus turned the sorrow and sadness of his sisters to joy by raising Lazarus from the dead. No matter how long a happy situation in your life has turned to sorrow, Jesus will turn those situations around tonight in Jesus Name.

Also in John 9 v 1 - 41; Jesus gave light to a man who had lived all his life in darkness. A man born blind received his sight. What does this tell us; no matter the negative inheritance you were born with or bondage you carried from your birth, Jesus can turn them around for good today in Jesus Name. Only if you can pray tonight and call upon him.

In Luke 7 v 11 - 17, Jesus restored a widows joy by raising her only son back to life. Whatever is giving you joy and the enemy has stolen them, tonight as we pray, the Lord will restore them in Jesus Name.

Let us rise up.

Prayer points

1. Thou King of glory, arise, visit me and turn around my captivity in the name of Jesus.

2. I shall not regret; I will become great, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every habitation of humiliation and demotion, fashioned against me, be battered, shattered and swallowed up by the power of God in Jesus name

4. O Lord, station and establish me in Your favour in the name of Jesus

5. God of restoration, restore my glory, in the name of Jesus.

6. As darkness gives up before light, O Lord, let all my problems give up before me, in the name of Jesus.

7. Thou power of God, destroy every trouble in my life, in Jesus name.

8. O God, arise and attack every lack in my life, in the name of Jesus.

9. Thou power of liberty and dignity, manifest in my life, in the name of Jesus.

10. Every chapter of sorrow and slavery in my life, close forever, in the name of Jesus.

11. Thou power of God, usher me out of the balcony of disgrace by fire, in the name of Jesus.

12. Every obstacle in my life, give way to miracles, in Jesus name.

13. Every frustration in my life, become a bridge to my miracles, in the name of Jesus.

14. Every enemy, exploring devastating strategies against my progress in life, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

15. Every residential permit for me to stay in the valley of defeat, be revoked, in the name of Jesus.

16. I prophesy that bitter life shall not be my portion; better life shall be my testimony, in the name of Jesus.

17. Every habitation of cruelty, fashioned against my destiny, become desolate, in the name of Jesus.

18. All my trials, become gateways to my promotions, in the name of Jesus.

19. You anger of God, write the obituary of all my oppressors, in the name of Jesus.

20. O Lord, let Your presence begin a glorious story in my life in the name of Jesus

21. Oh Lord, activate Your high calling in my life, in the name of Jesus.

22. Oh Lord, anoint me to recover the wasted years in every area of my life, in Jesus name

23. Oh Lord, if I have fallen behind in any area of my life, empower me to recover all lost opportunities and wasted years, in the name of Jesus.

24. Any power that says I will not go forward, be arrested, in the name of Jesus.

25. Any power that wants to keep me in want in the midst of plenty, die, in Jesus name.

26. Any power that wants to draw me away from the presence of the Lord to destroy me, die, in the name of Jesus.

27. I prophesy that I will get to my promised inheritance, in the name of Jesus.

28. Any power that wants me to fulfil my destiny partially, die, in the name of Jesus.

29. Oh Lord, anoint me with power, to destroy all foundational covenants, in the name of Jesus.

30. Oh Lord, use my substance for the furtherance of the gospel, in the name of Jesus.

31. Any satanic Poison eaten from the table of the enemy, depart from my life now, in Jesus name.

32. I destroy every demonic opposition to my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.

33. Every anti-victory spirit, loose your hold upon my life, in the name of Jesus.

34. I cast the spirits behind my problems unto the fire of judgement, in the name of Jesus.

35. Let every agent of oppression, be punished and tormented unto submission, in the name of Jesus.

36. Every satanic case-file opened against my life, be closed forever by the blood of Jesus.

37. Every agent of oppression, I oppress you today by the power of the holy ghost in Jesus name

38. Let every agent of oppression experience God as a mighty terrible one, in the name of Jesus.

39. O God arise and turn my problem mountains to miracles in the Name of Jesus

40. Lord, let riot and confusion baptise the camp of my enemies in the Name of Jesus

Let’s begin to appreciate God for answered prayers.