Prophet Ezekiel

Ezekiel 37 v 7 - "So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone." King James Version

On June 14th, 2021, I had an accident with a broken ankle. I was scheduled for a major surgery called an ORIF procedure, but in one way or the other, it didn't happen and then The Spirit opened my eyes and I found Ezekiel 37 v 7.

Through the Xray, I could see that there was a dislocation and separation of bones, then I cried with intense faith in prayer, that every bone out of place should go back to it's bone, as The Word of God in Ezekiel 37 v 7 tells us. It wasn't long, I got my healing.

Ezekiel 37 v 4 - "Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord."
What is your current dry bone? Are you currently sojourning in a dry and thirsty land

• failed businesses

• hopeless situations

• affliction, sicknesses

• depression

• failed marriages

• lost hope / marriage delays

• unanswered prayers

Well I have good news for you. Our God is so so Good. See what he says he would do to your dry bones; Ezekiel 37 v 5-6

• I will cause breadth to enter into you. meaning the breadth of Life

• Ye shall live, meaning your dry bones shall be over

• And I will lay sinews upon you, meaning there will be unity

• and will bring up flesh upon you & and cover you with skin; meaning your nakedness will not appear See Revelations 3 v 18

• and put breath in you, and ye shall live; meaning it is now beyond certain that this will come to pass; when God repeats a sentence or phrase twice; it's forever settled

And then finally, ye shall know that I am the Lord.

No one takes Glory except the Lord, with you coming to realization that The Lord did this; you would Glorify Him alone. This is just God's pure nature of loving kindness.

Jeremiah 9 v 24 - "But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD."

Prayerfully raise an alter over dry lands, dry situations and unpleasant circumstances in your life and see how God swings into action through his Word to bring you into victory.

Prayers

• Every dry situation in my life (non working businesses, failed marriages), receive life today in the Name of Jesus Christ

• Father let your Word clothe me with flesh over every situation that want s to expose my nakedness in the name of Jesus.

• Every failing health in my life, receive Life in Jesus Name. Every failing organ in my body, receive Life in Jesus Name

• I shall not die but live to declare the Works of the Lord in the land of the living.

• It is written, I will cause breadth to enter into you; I decree every good thing called dead in my life, receive the breadth of God in the Name of Jesus.

• Every situation that wants to bring me shame, I bind such situations in the mighty Name of Jesus