0_1533983984730_Purpose.jpg

Purpose can be anything. Without love as a purpose, we might not be able to live a fulfilled life, because it was Love that made Jesus Christ die on the Cross for us all. Jesus chose love as a purpose just like Mother Theresa, whom nobody would have learnt about if she had not chosen love as a purpose.

Some people choose creativity as a purpose, e.g Albert Einstein, The Wright brothers, Henry Ford and a host of others. These all discovered their purpose. You must first understand that you were created for a specific purpose, having known that fully well, the next step is then discovering that purpose. The question we all hate to answer is:- "Have you discovered your purpose?". If having discovered it, are your then fulfilling that purpose?

Ideas rule the world you know? Yes!!! The, what is your idea? what are you meant to create or produce? Which lives are you meant to impact? When these questions resonate through your daily thinking, you'll eventually carve out a life driven with purpose. I try as much as possible to impact, positively those living around me, whether through prayers, cash and kind, anything you name it. I have made it a habit to constantly pray for my neighbors, that the Lord should Advance them like he advanced Mose and Aaron. 1 Sam 12 v 6

0_1533993774741_snail racing championship.png

Any Life driven by purpose shall always be in focus

Spiritually, our gathering is for a purpose. The Bible says, unto him shall the gathering of the people be - Gen 49 v 10. Jesus Christ testified of his purpose:- Then Pilate said to him, “So you are a king?” Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. For this purpose I was born and for this purpose I have come into the world—to bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth listens to my voice.” John 18 v 37 (English Standard Version)

When Tabitha died, in Acts 9 v 36 - 41, the widows cried and wailed in that city. She had good reports, meaning she really attained a life of purpose. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifies - 1 Cor. 8 v 1; that we can learn from the life of Tabitha. It tells me and you that we must be ready to deal our bread to the hungry at all times. (Isaiah 58 v 7).

I tell you a short story. A colleague ran to me on a fateful day, and told me how his distant sister, a mother of six or so was in dire state of need. She was of another denomination, and her husband was incapacitated, she's almost having high blood pressure because of the issues of life; no food in the home, kids hungry, nothing at all to fend for the day. I heard his plea and i got the push to send my widow might to her. I got her account number and i sent what i could. After the funds left my account, i saw an alert with my balance, and my heart was filled with worry. In my mind, i thought i had more never knowing i had far less i had envisaged. I must have used the funds and didn't remember. I thought about my wife and daughter, and how would we fend for the rest of the month, in fact it was the first week of the month after the week we all collected our salaries.

I was troubled. An hour or so later, a very stingy friend called me that he want's to come and see me. He also works around the Ikeja axis. Besides he never came to my office before. He had been troubling me to help him fix something, but never serious about it. His call this day was so intense, i had no option than to schedule a meeting with him. After we discussed, to my wild surprise, he collected my account details and sent 6x what i had sent to the anonymous lady in need earlier in the day. This was a friend whom i said was and is very stingy, he loves freebies, he could never pay upfront for anything, but here he was paying the entire sum upfront before even working. I now remember the Bible verse that says:- "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom." Luke 6 v 38a

Remember, i said i got the push or leading to help her; please don't just go about helping people randomly without been led or urged to by the Holy Spirit. The Bible says:- "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God:" 1 John 4 v 1. I got the leading to help her and i also received my reward. Helping others is also part of God's Purpose for our lives.

Other Purpose for which God created us:-

• Were created to know him: Phil. 3 v 10 "That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;" To have a relationship - John 6 v 35

• Created we were for his Glory:- Psalm 104 v 3 - "The glory of the LORD shall endure for ever: the LORD shall rejoice in his works." The Lord rejoices when he sees you, not only seeing you, but seeing you achieving his purpose.

• Created to use our talents:- You were created to use your talents. At death, those talents are no longer needed, but now that you're alive, all that God has endowed you with, glorify God with it. We all have roles to play which ought not to be minimized. We are all important and working for a common goal or purpose just like the parts of a body.

Some people's purpose might be to offer periodically free medical services maybe once in a quarter or once in a year; some to provide free food to the needy, some to clean their environment with their resources, some to address a gender cause, some to build schools, some to educate and so on and so forth. The bottom line is that, were all created for a purpose and the bottom line is that our life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be unraveled.

Our Lord Jesus paid in full for the purpose of our existence on earth. He paid dearly for the redemption of mankind, thereby fulfilling the purpose for which the Father sent him to the world to achieve. Are you going to frustrate his Grace and love over your life by living in Sin and nailing him to the cross the second time? I guess not; then beloved, i implore you to please surrender your whole life and being to him today and allow Him to take over your life and pass you through God's divine purpose and realization and grant you safest journey to eternity.

God Bless you.

Shalom!!!