The Gilbert and Marcia Kotzen Scholars Program aims to encourage brightest students interested in transformative education and also supports them in pursuing anundergraduatedegree.
- Eligible Countries:International applicants are eligible to apply for this fund.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must have a College preparatory curriculum including an advanced level math course during, or prior to, your senior year of high school.
How to apply:Participants need to join an undergraduate degree course at the university and then submit their applications for the award through email [email protected]
- Supporting Documents:Aspirants are advised to create a PDF file and include an essay within 250 words and describe how you will use this grant. Also, include a curriculum vitae and a copy of passport and attach this file with your application.
- Admission Requirements:Candidates must have a record of taking honors, advanced placement (AP) and international baccalaureate (IB) courses, as available in their high school systems with a GPA of 3.3 or higher.
- Language Requirement:Students need to score of 28 or higher (ACT), 1300 or higher (new SAT) or 1250 or higher (old SAT CR M). Minimum of 600 in each SAT section strongly recommended. Or they can show their English language proficiency by TOEFL or IELTS test.
The educational award will provide full tuition, room & board, plus an additional $3,000 for academic pursuits such as study abroad, research support, and more.
Scholarship Application Deadline: December 1, 2019