In pursuance of NNPC/NAE PSC, the Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited is offering Post Graduate Award for the qualified and interested graduate students for session 2019/2020 in Nigeria.
The program is open for Nigerian and international students, who wish to commence theirpostgraduatestudy at any reputable overseas university or recognized Nigerian university.
- Eligible Countries:Citizens from Nigeria and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree course in Geosciences, Engineering, Petroleum Economics, and Law.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, candidates must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelors degree from a recognized Nigerian university, have secured admission into any Nigerian or overseas university for the Masters Degree program.
- The applicant should not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2019 and have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. Students must possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2019.
Method of Application:For acquiring this education award, aspirants need to be a full-time masters degree student at any recognized Nigerian or overseas university. After enrolled in a postgraduate course, you will be eligible to apply for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents:Seekers will be asked to attach the passport photograph, provisional admission letter, NYSC discharge certificate, valid ID card, valid international passport data page birth certificate from Local government and NAE compliance declaration form.
- Admission Requirements:For admission in postgraduate degree, applicants need to have the first-degree certificate, all the academic and previous qualification certificates.
- Language Requirement:All claimants must have to provide evidence of English language skills.
The bursary will cover the tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses and a return economy ticket for the selected one-year course of study.
Scholarship Application Deadline:May 26, 2019
Source: Scholarships And Aid