Belemaoil Producing Limited in Joint Venture with the NNPC, fully committed to the education of our Host Communities, hereby announce its annual Undergraduate Scholarship program for 2019/2020 Academic Year.
Belemaoil Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility.
- Applicants must be from one of Belemaoil Host Communities and Operating Business Corridors
- Applicants must submit Local Government Identification Letter
- Applicants must have secured admission into a recognized University within Nigeria with proof of the following documents (Admission Letter, Acceptance letter 1st years academic result, Academic reference letter from an appropriate authority not lower than the Dean of Students Affairs)
- Applicant Must Not be an employee or child/dependent of any employee of Belemaoil Producing Ltd.
- Applicant Must Not be a current beneficiary in any of Belemaoil Empowerment Schemes
- Guarantors written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from applicants community/clan:
- Paramount Head of Host Community
- Current CDC Chairperson
- Persons involved in cult/criminal gang membership or with criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
Belemaoil Business Corridor
- Kula Business Corridor (KBC):
- Kula Main
- Oko Business Corridor (OBC):
- Belema & Others
- King Oko
- Penipeni – Idama Business Corridor (PIBC):
- PeniPeni Ama
Inda Business Corridor (IBC):
- Elem-Ifoko (Fouche & Ifoko)
- Abuloma/Okujagu/Okuru Business Corridor (AOOBC)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click the link below to download and fill the “Application Form” Offline. Completed forms should be e-mailed to: [email protected] This form must be submitted with 2 recent passport photographs.
Submit Application/completed forms through your “Host Community CDC/Interface” to: Nengi Elijah (08118898414); Or Mina Igonikon (08118898393).
Assemble and attach to this application the following documents:
Scholarship Application Form (Properly Filled with Passport Photograph at the top)
University Admission Letter
JAMB Admission Letter
Transcript (where applicable) or 1st Year Result
O’ Level Result
Local Government Identification Letter
Letter of Identification (Signed by either Traditional Ruler, or Community Representative).
Belemaoil does not demand any form of payment from applicants. The application is entirely free of charge
Application must be submitted through the CDC Interface Committee of each community.
Shortlisted candidates are to avail themselves for Aptitude Test on a date and venue to be communicated to them. Deferment, Change of Institution and Course are not permitted.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 29th June, 2019.