Atiku, son banter on twitter over Chelsea vs Arsenal, see reactions
It was a hilarious outing on twitter as reaction trailed banter between former Vice President Atiku Abubakar and his son Mustapha Abubakar over the outcome of English Premiere League match between Chelsea vs Arsenal.

The match which saw Arsenal in a 1-0 lead at the end of the first 45 minutes eventually ended 2-1 in favour of Chelsea.

Atikus son Mustapha, who is apparently a Chelsea fan threw the first banter when he took to his handle @HHMustaphaAA to ask: Daddy, How market? and went on to tweet: Market no be good for Daddy today.

Mustapha was responding to an earlier tweet by Atiku when he commended the first goal for Arsenal by Aubameyang.

Daddy, how market?

Alhaji Mustapha Abu Bakr (@HHMustaphaAA)

The former Presidential candidate in his response tweeted: Musty, in the words of Timaya, I cant kill myself.

Musty, in the words of Timaya, I cant kill myself.

Atiku Abubakar (@atiku)

The response which got over 14,000 likes and almost 5,000 retweets as at time of this report, also got a lot of reaction from Nigerian who decided to join the banter.

Some who tweeted teased Mustapha that he was not going to eat for one week, others jocularly called him out for disrespecting his old father while some other also joined the party to tease Atiku.

See some of the reactions below:

Mustapha you wont eat for one week.

DaddyBoy (@Ulap_Michael)

Mustapha, that is

Tom Akor ARPA (@TomAkor247)

Respect dis old man na bros ,that ur days may be long

stand for what you believe (@asena4real)

Oh Chelsea! Why? Why did you do this to my beloved daddy and presido? Daddy e ma binu, those Chelsea guys wanted to end their recent promo/Xmas bonus. Arsenal I take God beg you, go and win your next game for the sake of my beloved Daddy

Where is LEAH SHARIBU? (@SamAde77)

Ah!!!! And I campaigned for you Sir.

Zolonye (@Zolonye)

Am a Chelsea fan but this tweet made me love dis man more

Encrypt (@JerryEmenike)

Hardluck ur Excellency Sir. Chelsea for Life

Ishola Joseph Thomas (@gbenrotom)

Lampard has to prove himself sir

Oji Joseph ose (@ojijosephose)

I didnt know baba has good sense of humor. Top notch

Fitila (@Pirtim)

Sorry its game

BABBA (@AnasBabba)

Sir, i will advise you stop supporting Arsenal cos you know the rest..

Omogbolahan (@Zeem_Miles)

Source: NAN