0_1688161299179_Prophet Isaiah.jpg
For every battle of the warrior is with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but this shall be with burning and fuel of fire. - Isa 9 v 5 KJV

Amplified version says - "For every boot of the marching warrior in the battle tumult, And [every soldier’s] garment rolled in blood, will be used for burning, fuel for the fire." - Isa 9 v 5 AMP

The following Bible passage is telling you that this is what you did when the battle was finished, and you had won. Every battle you are going through spiritually, will end in your Favor in Jesus Mighty name Amen.

I repeat, the battle is over. And you had won. And you will win. Say Hallelujah Jesus. The Lord will redeem you from every battle. Psalm 55 v 18 - "He will redeem my soul in peace from the battle which is against me, For they are many who strive with me."

I am fully convinced in your victory. Do not fear or lose faith. Beloved, your God who is a mighty terrible one is the Lord strong in battle. Able to save and able to deliver. He will stand with you. You will not die untimely, you will not suffer loss, you will succeed and declare your testimony. Jeremiah 20 v 11 - "But the LORD is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten."

And if you're yet to know the Lord, who is the the King of Glory; I would like you to begin to open up the doors of your hearts to him tonight. Only then is your victory assured. Psalm 24 v 8 - "Who is the King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, The Lord mighty in battle."

The Lord goes out with you and fights your battles. Deuteronomy 20 v 4 - "for the Lord your God is the one who goes with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you."

0_1688163156180_battle of the warrior is with confused noise.jpg

You are the victor beloved. And victory is assured in Christ alone.

If you want to accept the Lord Jesus Christ today, please say this short prayer with me.

Lord Jesus, I am a sinner, I can't help myself. I believe you're the Son of God, I believe you died for me, I believe you're seated at the Right Hand of God, and I believe you'll come back again. Come into my heart, write my name in the book of Life, remove my name from the book of death, so that at the end I'll see you again. Thank you Lord Jesus.

God Bless you.