0_1694595142274_Holiness to the 3rd Degree.jpg

"Only one time in scripture is an attribute of God emphasized by this principle of repetition not to the 2nd degree, but raised to the 3rd degree. The Seraphim's do not say that God is Holy Holy, but the Seraphim's DECLARE that GOD is HOLY HOLY HOLY" - RC Sproul

"And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come." - Revelation 4 v 8 KJV

"And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory." - Isaiah 6 v 3 KJV

God's Holiness is uncompromising. His purity is everlasting, satisfying and energizing. His Holy Character represents all that is Good, Pure and Honest.

He is so bright that he is the Father of Light.

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning." James 1 v 17 KJV

0_1694595966969_Holiness to the 3rd Degree 2.jpg

His gifts and ways are perfect because He is the Father of Lights. Every gift or blessing He gives you is everlasting, both pure and good and devoid of sorrow. "The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it." Proverbs 10 v 22

You were formed to bring glory and praise to Him whom hath formed you and brought you out of darkness and into his marvelous light. "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light;" 1 Peter 2 v 9 KJV

You belong to Him and all your ways are before Him. "Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do." Hebrews 4 v 13 KJV

In his marvelous True Light we have salvation. And this True Light came into the world; have you received this True Light?

"In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world." John 1 v 4-9 KJV

Yes this True Light is Jesus Christ the Only begotten Son of God. An express image of his Glorious Father.
"Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;" - Hebrews 1 v 3 KJV

Your entrance into existence and life was powered by the True Light of Christ which is a representation of the marvelous Light of the Father who is full of Grace and Truth.

That is - "That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world."

I ask again, have you received this true light? This True Light is Jesus Christ and he will bring you into oneness and eternal communion with the Father of Light.

"Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him." John 14 v 23

His Word to you, yes you who is reading this today is that; open the door of your heart to me and I will enter and dwell. "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." - Rev. 3 v 20 KJV

If you're ready for a life of abundant light and wonder, please say the prayer below.

Lord Jesus, I am sinner, I cannot help myself, please help me; I believe you’re the Son of God; I believed you died for me; I believe you rose up on the third say; I believe you’re seated at the Right Hand of God and I believe you’ll come back again; Come into my hear, write my name in the book of Life, remove my name from the book of death, so that at the end, I’ll see you again. Thank you Lord Jesus, Amen”.

References

RC Sproul - https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvcWycKuGX7/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cv7-4aYMFut/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==