In man's mathematics, one plus one is two. In God's mathematics sometimes when you say one plus one the Almighty will tell you that it is equal to one because He says two shall become one. So God's mathematics is different from our own. In satanic mathematics when you add one plus one it becomes zero.

Joshua 7:1, "But the children of Israel committed a trespass in the accursed thing, for Achan the son of Carmi the son of Zabidi, the son Zerah, of the tribe of Judah, took of the accursed thing and the anger of the Lord was kindled against the children of Israel."

Joshua 7:12, "Therefore the children of Israel could not stand before their enemies, but turned their backs before their enemies, because they were accursed neither will I be with you anymore, except ye destroy the accursed from among you"

Joshua 7 v 24-26, "And Joshua, and all Israel with him, took Achan the son of Zerah, and the silver, and the garment, and the wedge of gold, and his sons, and his daughters, and his oxen, and his asses, and his sheep, and his tent, and all that he had: and they brought them unto the valley of Achor. And Joshua said, Why hast thou troubled us? the Lord shall trouble thee this day. And all Israel stoned him with stones, and burned them with fire, after they had stoned them with stones. And they raised over him a great heap of stones unto this day. So the Lord turned from the fierceness of his anger. Wherefore the name of that place was called, The valley of Achor, unto this day."

Somebody had taken something, it was an item, he added it to his property, and because of that, a whole nation got into trouble. He lost his family and everything he had. He went straight away to hell fire without any notice. There is something called cursed money or strange money. Once this kind of money is given to somebody or paid into your company's account and it mixes with your money, it will bring financial destruction.

I was speaking to a sister in Abuja. As at the time she was talking to me, she had nothing in her account anymore but she had about fifty thousand there before. She found one prophetess who wanted to pray for her to get married and the prophetess gave her 50 kobo to pay into her account. In obedience to the prophetess, she collected the fifty kobo and paid it into her account. Little by little, problems started flowing like water to her. She started going into debt, sickness and other things were pursuing her around until the whole money in her account vanished. That kind of money is satanic habitation.

This kind of money would make a person to experience one disaster or another, one problem after another. Sometimes they sell houses or land, then sometimes they begin to beg for food because something was cohabiting what they have. It could be so bad the the fellow may not have enough clothes to cover his nakedness well. This is the first satanic habitation that has paralyzed so many people. it is an evil mathematics. If God adds to you you will expand, but if the devil adds to you diminishing takes place.

• Pray like this:- every problem of witchcraft money, dry up, in the name of Jesus

Achan stole something from Babylon and mixed it with his own. That cursed material from Babylon polluted his property. It placed every other thing under a curse. We have so many people who are merchandising so many things. We have so many men of God who are telling lies to take people's money, but it is accursed money. We have so many who are selling prayer, they would pray for people for five minutes and tell them pay ten thousand naira.

They pray on anointing oil and sell it to people at the rate of ten thousand naira. They charge people money to go and do night vigil in their house. All these are cursed money because the Bible says freely are you given, freely ye give. That satanic habitation to Achan's property has a very serious implication because Achan was previously blessed materially but that small habitation converted his materials to cursed material. The family of Achan into which the cursed material entered was cursed too. Even Achan's animals had to be destroyed in judgement.

There was a man who used to have a poultry farm People would come and buy eggs, he would collect money from the person and say the person has not paid.

There was a strange fire that came to that farm, nobody knew how the fire entered. Everything in that farm was roasted. The man started crying that he has lost millions of money. But when he was doing strange things there he did not know that he was inviting something. So when a strange material comes in, it cause problems. That is satanic mathematics.

The Bible says a man shall receive nothing except he is given from above. there are so many things that are in people's hands that are not from above but from beneath.

Deuteronomy 7:26, "Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house lest thou be a cursed thing like it, but thou shalt utterly abhor it for it is a cursed thing"

Strange possession, strange material added to our possession would cause many problems for us. Check your life, is there anything there that should not be there? Look through your house, is there anything in that house that is acquired in a cloudy manner? Because for God to bless you, he will first of all pass you through cleaning or cleansing of cloudy things around you. So harboring evil properties introduce strangers into your possessions. How did you acquire the property in your house?

A sister was coming to Mountain of Fire before, suddenly she said she was not coming again. When i asked her why, she said that we are saying that people should not have sugar daddy, how would somebody make it in this lagos? So she ran way to look for sugar daddies. She did not know that she can make it without going to sugar daddy, the idea of making it is not clear to her.

How did you acquire the property in your house? Did you acquire them through fraudulent means? By telling lies? Perhaps you have stolen things before getting born again and you are still keeping them now. The constant headache some people are having may be that you are sleeping on a stolen pillow. That back ache you're having may be that you stole the chair or bed in your house. Is it your boyfriend that gave you the bed? Do not be surprised that demons are walking around your house. The ulcer that is troubling you is because you are eating with a stolen plate or spoon. The joblessness, were you reading stolen books when you were in school? If you have been keeping stolen material in your house, he has a right to come and be inspecting them. Evil spirits would not leave a person alone if you're harboring the devils property. One of the foolish things that women do is borrow people's wears. Others would go and borrow bangles without knowing the source the owner used to acquire it. The devil would say I am already drinking the blood of that person you borrowed those things from, now i will start on you.

Do not allow the devil to deceive or blackmail you, return anything in your possession that is wrongly acquired to the owner. Do not be one of those who are living with a woman without paying dowry or doing correction marriage and you're praying for breakthrough. Zachaeus did restitution and Jesus settled in his house. Do the same thing so that you can receive Jesus in your life and in your home.

Another evil satanic mathematics is unforgiveness. Mathew 18:21, "Then came Peter to Him, and said, Lord how oft shall my brother sin against me and i forgive him? Jesus said unto him, I say not unto thee until seventy times seventy. Therefore is the kingdom of Heaven likened unto a certain king which would take account of the servants. And when he had began to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents. But for as much as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold and his wife, and children and all that he had and payment to be made. The servant therefore fell down and worshiped him, saying Lord have patience with me and I will pay thee all. The the Lord of that servant was moved with compassion and loosed him and forgave him the debt. But the same servant went out and found one of the fellow servant which owed him an hundred pence, and he laid hands on him, and took him by the , saying pay me that thou owest. And his fellow servant fell down at his feet and besought him saying, Have patience with me, and i will pay thee all. And he would not, but went and cast him into prison till he should pay the debt.

So when his fellow servants saw what was done, they were very sorry and came and told unto their lord all that was done. Then his lord after he had called him said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me.

Shouldest not thou also had compassion on thy fellow servant, even as i had pity on thee? And his word was wrought and delivered him to the tormentors till he should pay all that was due unto him. So likewise shall my heavenly father do also unto you if ye from your hearts forgive not everyone his brother their trespasses."

Unforgiveness is bad mathematics and very bad business sense. This is what exactly many people are doing. The more you exercise unforgiveness the more you put yourself in trouble and expose yourself to tormentors. Isaiah 30:1, "Woe to the rebellious children, saith the Lord, that take counsel but not of me, and that cover with a covering but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin".

The Bible says if my people that are called by my name will humble themselves, turn from their wicked ways, it is then they would call. Before prayer, a man has to ensure that he is a person of God. The man must ensure that he belongs to God, that he knows God, and that he is known of God. The person has to be called by the name of God.

You are still living in one sin and you're adding another sin. So the kind of life you live is very important to the kind of prayer you pray. That is why the Bible says the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. So there are some prayers you can pray that would avail a little but if you want prayer that would avail much, the first qualification is that you must be a righteous man. It is not prayer availeth much, the quality of the life of the person who prays the prayer is a factor of how potent your prayer can be. The psalmist says if i regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not answer my prayer. So if you are adding sin to prayer you are wasting your time.

If you pray with sin in your heart, no matter how fervent and aggressive your prayer is, it will not avail much. The righteous man will pray less and have more result but there is another man who is praying much but he is not righteous. The power of our prayer depends on the intensity of our holy lives, there is nothing you can do without that one. It is when some people cannot live a holy life, and they want to keep praying, then they turn to the devil. Those who do not want to sanctify themselves to the Lord run back to the dirtiness of the world and they get into trouble.

The volume of our words that we speak in prayer and the quality of the life of the people who pray the prayer do not match. Sometimes that is the problem.

Revelation 22:18, "For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book".

So if you're subtracting and adding something to suit your opinion instead of believing totally in the Word of God, you are already a candidate of hell fire. Eternity is greater than anything, so if you throw away or sacrifice your eternity because of temporal pleasures, then you have yourself to be blamed. What are those things that you have added to your life? What are those things that are reducing the quality of your righteousness or reducing your prayer effectiveness?

You need to sort yourself out with the Almighty so that he can help you.

PRAYER POINTS

• Oh Lord, have mercy on me, in the name of Jesus

• Satanic mathematics operating in my life, be cleared away by the Blood of Jesus

• Everything reducing my prayer potency, depart from my life, in the name of Jesus

• O Lord, increase my righteousness to suit my prayer, in the name of Jesus.

• Every enemy of righteousness in my life, go back to your own camp, in the name of Jesus

Culled from Sound the Battle Cry

Sound the Battle Cry is a bi-monthly spiritual warfare bulletin of messages by Dr. D.K. Olukoya (The General Overseer, Mountain of Mire and Miracles Ministries) for prayer warriors and intercessors, ublished by the Battle Cry Christian Ministries, Lagos Nigeria. All enquiries should be addressed to the Editor: 'Sound the Battle Cry', P. O. Box 12272, Ikeja Tel: 08033044239, 08161229774

Ask any of our distributors:- 08033044239, 08161229774