0_1582340348043_nkechi-blessing.jpg

Being in the entertainment industry is pretty dicey, not only for the celebrities but also for their fans.

Many things happen and fans are not sure which to accept as the fact or make-believe concocted by the people involved just to get people talking.

One area that seems to concern many fans about celebrity lives is their relationships. Fans seem to be interested in knowing who is dating who and they end up being taken for a ride.

News has filtered out on social media that popular actress, Nkechi Blessing and her boyfriend, Mike Adeyemi, are no longer together…for the umpteenth time.

Adeyemi shared a photo on his Instagram page where he declared his single status. The young man said that being single is a choice and not as a result of a lack of options.

0_1582340419991_instagram-capture.jpg

In another post shared on his page, Nkechi Blessing took to the comment section to ask if she could reapply for the role of being his girlfriend.

Adeyemi declined the offer by saying application is full and that the actress should consult his manager via DM for the full waiting list.

Nkechi wrote: “Single man, pls can I reapply?”

Adeyemi replied: “@nkechiblessingsunday application is full I’m sorry dm my manager to get on the wait list.”

See a screenshot of their exchange below:
0_1582340494077_instagram-capture-1.jpg

Recall that it was only a while ago when Nkechi slammed a troll who said that her relationship with her man would soon end because the man would leave her.

The 30-year-old actress immediately replied Bankey2020 under his comment by telling him to mind his business. She also laid terrible curses on the internet troll and called him names. Blessing said: “May you wait until you and your entire generation perish.”