Midnight Battle Prayer Points - By Dr. D.K Olukoya

"While men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way" - Matthew 13:25

This midnight battle is a program vomited by the Holy Ghost in order to arouse the Lord of Hosts to fight your battles and give you total victory. This is a program of uninterrupted prayer and spiritual warfare targeted at disgracing the enemy of your destiny.

Through this prayer session, God shall lift your head over the head of your enemies. Welcome to the Holy Ghost hour, the hour of midnight battles. Follow the prayer session till the end, and your testimony shall give birth to multiple testimonies.

Anchor scripture: Psalm 2

Praise and Worship

Prayer Points

• My Father, I am in your courtroom now, avenge me of my adversaries.

• Domestic witchcraft, I drag you to the court of the Almighty in Jesus Name.

• My stubborn enemies, I drag you to the court of the Almighty in Jesus Name.

• Enemies of my progress, I drag you to the court of the Almighty in Jesus Name.

• God Arise, Judge them by Fire in the Name of Jesus.

• Garment of darkness on my body, catch fire in Jesus Name.

• Power of environmental covens, Die in Jesus Name.

• Opportunity wasters, my life is not your candidate, Die in Jesus Name.

• Any chain binding my finances, Break Now! in Jesus Name.

• Spiritual powerlessness, Die in Jesus Name.

• Drinkers of blood and eaters of flesh, Hear the Word of the Lord, DIE in Jesus Name.

• My inner-man receive Fire in Jesus Name.

• By the Power that healed blind bartemaeus, O God Arise, heal me by Fire in Jesus Name.

• Power of Infirmity, Die in Jesus Name.

• Inherited infirmities, you're a liar, Die and be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus.

• Blood of Jesus sanitize my Blood in Jesus Name

• Witchcraft sponsored infirmities, Back Fire in Jesus name.

• Bondage of infirmities, BREAK in Jesus Name

• Curses of Infirmity, BREAK in Jesus Name

• Any power prolonging infirmity, DIE in Jesus Name

• Eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood, my life is not your candidate, therefore DIE in the Name of Jesus

• Arrows of infirmity assigned against my head, BACKFIRE in Jesus Name

• Agents of infirmity from my food, Die in Jesus Name.

• My Father, you're the one who created times and seasons, and you put me here to operate, I thank you Father for bringing me here today, by the Power of the Holy Ghost, I receive my destiny from the hand of the wicked. Father as David cried unto you, so do i cry today, that: Father, my times are in your hands, deliver me from my wicked enemies. Oh God Arise and rescue my destiny from the hands of the Wicked in Jesus Name.

• (Raise your right hand to the heavenlies) In the name of Jesus, I de-programme whatever the enemy has programmed into the sun, moon and stars concerning my life. I destroy every evil that has been programmed against me in the heavenlies, in the name of Jesus. Every enchantment, every evil pronouncement that has been made against me in the atmosphere, i nullify them by Fire!! i nullify them by Fire!! in Jesus Name.

• Every altar of Darkness raised against me in the heavenlies, DIE! in Jesus Name. (Kill the altar of darkness)

• Every problem, programmed into my life from the heavenlies DIE in Jesus name.

• Blood of Jesus, Wipe out the hand writing of darkness assigned against me in the heavenlies, in Jesus Name.

• Every arrow fired against me from the heavenlies backfire in Jesus Name.

• Every diviner assigned against me from the heavenlies, RUN MAD in Jesus Name.

To be continued.

The works of Dr. Daniel Olukoya are published by the Battle Cry Christian Ministries. These published works include over 250 life-changing Christian books (as at July 2015), audio tapes and CDs, video discs and many more.

D. K Olukoya is the General Overseer of the Mountain of Fire and miracles Ministries.